Different recipe, just as delicious.
One again, I’m writing the ingredients for two servings. The directions are pretty much same but the ingredients are different.
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup tahini (you can make it yourself, recipe here)
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs honey
2 ts garlic powder
Vegetables & noodles
green vegetables – broccoli, bok choy, green onion (feel free to use any green veggie you want, the amount is up to you as well)
150 g noodles of your choice (I can have 75 g of noodle on lunch)
240 g chicken breast (or as much as you want, I can have 120 g on lunch)
1. In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and mix well with a whisk. Set aside.
2. Bring a large pot water to boil. Meanwhile, wash and cut your veggies into bite sizes.
3. Into boiling water, add 1/2 tbs salt and add your noodles. Cook the noodles following directions of package. During last minute of cooking, add the veggies into the water and cook them all together for 1 minute.
4. When noodles and vegetables are cooked, drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking process and get rid of starch from noodles. Drain well and set aside.
5. Slice chicken into bite size cubes (or strips).
6. Heat a large skillet (I use wok for induction cooker) over medium high heat, add cooking oil (I use sesame oil). Put the chicken on the skillet and cook until it’s no longer pink.
7. Whisk the sauce again and pour it over the chicken and stir. Bring the sauce to a simmer then lower the heat and cover it with a lid, let it cook for 10 minutes.
8. After 10 minutes, put the lid away and add drained noodles and vegetables to the skillet and stir until it’s all coated with the sauce. Remove from heat, serve on plates with a little bit sesame seeds on top.
10. Enjoy your delicious meal!
Originally from AllRecipes, I just changed few stuffs.